* JALAN JOHNSON - Winner best all around. High-level point guard who can dish, defend and score.
* JACK DABBELT - Guard in power forward's body. Winner of shooting contest and one-on-one contest.
* Jackson Greer - Tremendous upside with never say die attitude on any given play. Definitely a scorer.
* Cooper Holbrook - Excellent on-ball defender with high level court vision. Like Greer, certainly capable of major scoring performances.
* Sean O'Brien - Tough as nails and willing to mix it up with anyone.
* Mehki Stevens - Great power forward with a knack for getting his hands on the ball. Great open court defender.
* CJ Wallace - Another Guard in a power forward's body. Can do it all, and will need too next spring!
* Jackson Miller - Big time low post moves and a legitimate big. You can tell he has a love for basketball.
* Bryan Newton - Excellent defender with a motor that never stops.
* Jonathan Rodriguez - highly skilled ball handler and excellent shooter.
Congratulations to the Cobb, Cherokee and Paulding players who certainly confirmed their claim as North Metro's BEST elementary players. See everyone in the winter for rec ball, and then spring AAU travel basketball!